Hook up for a ride?

vmax4rules

Dimebag Darrell RIP
If you plan on riding anywhere near the Blue Bear trail this winter and would not
mind another Vmax-4 tagging along shoot me a PM (I have 10 vacation day's banked up)

There is a nice big maintained parking lot on M-72 just west of Grayling to use as a staging area.

I prefer to ride during the week Sunday pm thru Thursday am.

Thanks in advance!

:smiley-12

Update I have been laid off and have nothing but time to ride!
I took a nice 139 mile (3.5 hour) spin yesterday and the trails were almost perfect!
My internet access is limited so be patient if you do reply (BUBS SRX-Rich) has my phone number.

Sorry to hear about the layoff, but at least the trails are groomed. Hope the lay off is temporary.

Eric

Sorry to hear about the layoff, but at least the trails are groomed. Hope the lay off is temporary.

Eric

Thanks Eric, but the layoff is permanent.
Oh well if I had to pick a time of the year to have it happen this would be it - nothing to do but ride ride ride!

Ok then do this ...Only a suggestion... put your toes in the back bumper then hammer the throttle and pull up make sure this is done on the boss's front yard heheh snowmobile turf job..... you could pull off a Red Neck tp job but that requires 27 porta poties and a minnow net think idea number 1 is a better idea.
Eric

Last edited:
I'm for the 27 porta jons and the fish net,Too funny
I'm gone for the weekend,last hunt of the season.So far I have a nice 8 point I'm getting mounted and a small doe.

Rules, sorry to here about the layoff. It's been a while but I know the feeling. When life give you lemons, make lemonade. So ride.

If all goes will me and some co-workers are gonna hit the Gaylord to Indina River run this Sat. If anyones interesed in riding with some ski-dont's and a v4.

Back