I,m Bored, need a vintage project

robtan88

Hi fellows. I hope everyone is having a great summer thus far. I,m keeping buisy, but not buisy enough as I,m wanting to buy another vintage resto. project. I,m leaning towards an older 80,s style Vmax or SRX. What exacttly eas the first year and end year of this body style as I never owned one, but they sure look cool. Some insight from you fellows would be great. Also was there a better year than others, and what do you guys think was the nicest looking one? Plug in a few pictures if you can so I can see them, and go shopping. Thanks...Rob.

it needs cosmetic work and runs great. I love to take it out when the trails are smooth but thats a rarity so it see's more lake running than anything but nothing special as far as speed. Get lots of looks and Tony I am still scared to put that stock window back on,I just dont wanna break it.

BUBS SRX. Is your 80 SRX for sale? Maybe you can PM me with some particulars (details) and a dollar figure if she,s for sale. I have a friend looking for the RIGHT one. Thank you...Rob.

Back