Jan 27th Thirsty Turtle in Antioch hosting a radar run

Do you know if Il registration will be required to run without getting a ticket? Could bring a couple of 750's down to play if I don't have to register them.

DNR doesn't bother up here as long sa it's at an event but I'm not sure what they are doing south of the boarder these days. I havn't put skis on the chain in years.

Thirsty Turtle? There are a ton of places down there but I should know that one. Which lake and what side?

Thanks, opsled

I will check with some of the locals concerning the Registration ( I know I live here, but only been here 1 year)
The Thirsty Trutle is located on Channel lake it would be on the west side (go west on 173 from Antioch) i dont remember the name of the road but you cross the rt173 bridge then turn right or north its only few blocks off of 173, I will get the directions and post them

OK, Yup I know that one. Only 25 or so minutes from me and I can sneak in the back roads out of Wilmot. Maybe hit the Stage Stop for a steak and some beverages on the way home. I can make some calls on the registration deal too so don't go out of your way.

Thanks

opsled

Just checked in, the radar run is still on. I will be there with my 94s/t, I sold my 92 on saturday and I thing he plans to attend too

Back