Kids snow suits need good home!

RedWhiteandBlue

Vmax-4 Senior Member
Got kids and need a new snow suit, AGAIN! I feel the pain my fellow parents! Here is what I have to go to a new good home. This is really good stuff as you will see, I only buy stuff that will keep them warm and dry. Nobody has a good time when they are cold! If anyone is interested, let me know. What would you be willing to pay/donate to someone like Vietnam Veterans of America for one or both? Make an offer! :flag_usa:

Here is Mikey's suit from last year. As you can see, this is the real Yamaha stuff and very high quality. This was Mikey's so...He wore this coat whenever he could and played it it too. There is staining here and there. Mostly the embroidery is a bit dingy in places, maybe a little scubbing with a good cleaner will make like new? The coat is in exellent shape otherwise and this coat is identical the the adult version in race wear. VERY well insulated and windproof. the bibs are in excellent shape, appearance wise and no real signs of use.

Coat: Part number SMB030RK-BL
Size is Youth Medium
One Waterproof inside pocket, zippered
3 outside felt lined pockets, zippered
Reflective piping, wrist band and back logo
Pleated shoulders
Elastic waist bands
Flet lined neck with closure
Zipper up front with wind closure
All Embroidered logos

Bibs: Size youth Medium
Reinforced Knees and Seat
Legs half up zippered
Button up, elastic snow cuffs.
Bottom can be buttoned up to shorten legs by two inches
Embroidered Tuning Fork Logo

Attachments

• yamahacoat.jpg
    yamahacoat.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 55
  • yamahacoatback.jpg
    yamahacoatback.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 55
  • yamahabibs.jpg
    yamahabibs.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 55
  • yamahabibsback.jpg
    yamahabibsback.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 55

Next up is Katie's suit. The coat shows very little wear, a girl wore it! Once again, nice warm stuff and comfortable.

Coat: Choko 400 Series
Size youth 12
Felt lined
Elastic wrist cuffs
Extended back with drawstring
two flet lined outside zippered pockets
High felt lined neck
waterproof hood in collar
Reflective logo on back only

Bibs: Matched set to coat
Size youth 12
half zippered legs
elastic snow cuff
Button up to shorten legs by two inches
elastic waist band
reinforced knees

Attachments

• chokocoat.jpg
    chokocoat.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 55
  • chokocoatback.jpg
    chokocoatback.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 55
  • chokobibs.jpg
    chokobibs.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 57
Blue,
I wish we had kids to get the suits for them. I think it is awesome for you to do a charity like this! I hope someone starts to bid on these.
Doug

Maha,
I am glad to see someone start bidding!! This is really for a good charity, in my opinion. Good luck. I am sure your girls would love the snow suits.
Doug

This might help, current Yamaha sizing chart. The Choko suit is slightly larger than the Yamaha medium but not quite a large.

Size SM MD LG
Chest
24 28 32
Waist 24 29 34
Sleeve 21 22 23

Last edited:
I would get em' except for 2 reasons.. I don't ride a YAMAHA anymore ( probably getting one next season.. ) ( I do have a YAMAHA sled of my own ), 1. There YAMAHA, 2. There not my size.. Just a little to small. I wear a youth large..

Suits

Blue

I'll bid $100.00 on the suits. Don't have kids anymore but will find some rugrats that need suits somewhere along the line, besides, sounds like quite a noble contribution from "Patriot Racing". Let me know when the auction is over.

Best regards
Skinner

Back