Mancelona, Michigan 550ft snow races

Nice looking sled allseasonrider. Looks like you did good. How did you do against the SRX. I cannot wait my first race is in Riviere au Renard next Sunday. 640 ft hard packed snow. There are going to be 7 vmax 4s in improved and modified catergroies. If i knew how to post the theads you can go to you tube and look up Riviere au Renard drags and you will see my sled out there first run ever with her. I did pretty good for the first race (two second places in 800 inproved and modified). I think the videos are in the 30`s.

Thanks for the complements!

The SRX had to bump to my class (800+ stock) because of his track lug height. I believe 1 1/2" or more lug bumps you to the next class but anybody interested in going there better double check that. He could get me out of the hole by a length or so and I could not close the gap but, I felt I was making up ground on most of the sleds at the finish...I need to check my gearing again as I believe it is more set up for 1000' runs. The guy that had the sled originally said it was a beast on ice and I would guess the runs were considerably further than the Mancelona track.

It sounds like you did great for your first race! I'll have to try to find them on Youtube.

Did all right. This year should be alot better. The first race this year is this sunday. I will post some videos. There is quite a few Vmax`s that usually show up. Last year Vmaxs ruled ruled the 800 catergies improved and mod. Hopefully the Maxs will rule again this year.

Back