MIO MICHIGAN, super bowl weekend.

AL P

MIO MICHIGAN, cancelled/ no snow

anyone going to be anywhere near mio michigan on superbowl weekend? I`m going to be around them parts that weekend, and just wondering if anyone else might be too, And we could hook up? Anyway, just let me know?
AL P

Last edited:

I've been going up there for Super Bowl weekend for the last 15 years. Where were you?!?! I don't know if I'm going this year or not. I'm taking my Winter vacation a week earlier so that I can go to the Vmax-4 U.P. ride this year, so I don't know if I'll get back up there the following weekend or not. I'll definately let you know if I'm going to be there. Are you camping near the Hilltop?
Shark

I`m not sure if I`m going to camp out by the hilltop, or in mio this year? I really like camping out by the hilltop though, I found this spot that is right next to a state trail, and also, right next to an old gravel pit from way back when, and there`s a really big hill that has trails going up and down it all over the place. But unlike before when I camped up there, the ole lady had her truck going and follwed me, that way if i got stuck (which is almost garranteed LOL) she could pull me out. But this year, her truck is`nt running, and I would`nt be able to afford the extra gas to take it anyway. So I`ll most likely camp out at a friends property just north of mio city (if you can call it a city) anyway, its a real nice setup that my bro`s own. So thats probley where I`ll end up. Anyway, if you can by any chance make it up there, i would love to hook up with ya and do some riding!
AL P

EDIT, when i refered to getting stuck, i was talking about my camper, not on a sled.

Last edited:
That's the place on Kneeland Rd. right down the road from the Yamaha dealer? The cabin we stay at is on Muskrat Lake about 5 miles NW of there.
Shark

you got it. thats the place. 5 miles anit far at all. If you did make it up there, I could ride over to where your at, or visa versa. or meet half way. either way, it would be cool as heck.
AL P

EDIT: FEBUARY 3rd. There is no snow in mio michigan. trip cancelled.

Last edited:

Back