Msd Vmax 4

Programming!
Being able to link my lap top to the ignition and adjust timing curves while the sled is on the Dyno is huge.

MC-4 is preferred. You can alter your timing points with your LT and at some point you will realize that your dyno map will be different than your race map.;)

Ok I buy a MC4 box. What is the other parts need. I expect the coil #8204 the pick-up coil #4316 and magnet #4309. Now i have some questions, how many pick-up 1 or 2 and how many magnet on flywheel 1 or 2. Also what is the air gap betwin the magnet and pick-up.
Also I wish run the ignition for 90* timing.

Ok I buy a MC4 box. What is the other parts need. I expect the coil #8204 the pick-up coil #4316 and magnet #4309. Now i have some questions, how many pick-up 1 or 2 and how many magnet on flywheel 1 or 2. Also what is the air gap betwin the magnet and pick-up.
Also I wish run the ignition for 90* timing.

I used the MSD twin coils, pick up and flywheel from Suzuki GS 1150. The pick up plate requires welding mounts on the crank case and you will have to cut a new taper into the flywheel. You will not have to worry about air gap because the MSD plate has the pick ups mounted in the correct position and they are not adjustable.

Why do you want to fire at 90? The sled will be slower at 90 than 180

I speek with Doc Fang and MSD support line and both know it's impossible to run at 90* with MC4 box . And MSD do not have other box for run a 4 cly 2 stroke at 10000rpm. It' s supposed impossible to run 2 magnet on a flywheel and 2 pick-up at 90*. Supposed the time to charge the capacitor are to short. I wist to test it!

Back