mtn tracks

Yep. I´d like to know also. You never know IF I get the urge to convert my sled too...

Max, you be the guinea pig, right? LOL

Ike

Busted Max ...Maybe this won't make you feel so bad.I have found over the past ten years riding in the mtns.{at least in my case] that you need the stiff paddles.Both the cat camo and camo are 80 durometer[which is a measure of hardness] but the cat camo has thinner paddles which is great for climbing in powder but coming down with the nose heavy max4 scared the crap out of me more than once.The soft tips bend over and away you go! I've tried both and the camo works better in my opinion.Holes in the track work great, you don't carry around as much snow in the skid

I run a 156" x 2" Camoplast. I have drilled it, each bar has 3, 1 1/8" holes in it .Looks just like the pictures Busted posted. This track works good. It stopped all my tail walking problems I had when I was running a 141" on my sled.
Honti is right about going down hill on these sleds. They have got to be the scariest sled on the snow for going down a STEEP hill. My buddies use to laugh at me when I would stop at the top of a good drop and put my belt loops over my skiis. So I let them ride the old Max down without the belts. They don't laugh at me anymore.

Back