NOS Nose scrren

Carllaponte

Administrator
Staff member
Look what I found on ebay--- paid too mcuh for it, but as you know it is discontinued. I was hoping to use it to have some after MKT ones made. Does anyone know where I would start. what type of business (shop) I could talk into making me some? Any thoughts would help. I'm going to go visit my buddy who owns a repair shop for his advise and buy a case of brake cleaner from him(I love that stuff)! Let me know if you have any ideas!

Attachments

• Vmax NOS nose screen.jpg
    Vmax NOS nose screen.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 65

good score for sure. I think you could get rid of some of those if you can find someone to make them.

any good metal fab shop should be able to do it and they would not be hard to get rid of
good luck G

If you are going to produce aftermarket screens, are you going to make identical copies or just something with the same function but maybe not 100% OEM look...?

That type of mesh can be found in many auto parts stores and it can't be too difficult to cut it similar to the OEM piece. Also, a good sheet metal craftsman can copy the side and middle bits without too much effort. Join them by glue, screws or rivets and have them coated or even anodized...?

Back