Oval racing

good22

Heard that the Rice Lake Speedway (dirt track) is going to have sno-x and oval racing this winter, anyone interested?

Im going to have to try it a few times, people are already asking me if Im bringing my sled out there.

I just got my black belt in TKD last June. I've done a little boxing and kickboxing as well. I wish I would have done it when I was 18.

Never tried TKD, Im 32 and feel like im 90 in the morning, lol! All the times of getting thrown around and whatever was used in hardcore matches catches up with you fast.

Sounds like fun... I wanted to get into Jiu Jitzu with my son but nowhere around Rice Lake to do it....so I just find its much easier to carry a big gun around with me, LOL!

Justin- it IS WAAAAY easier, but not as much fun. I really like self defense stuff. My pood kids get the crap beat out of them, but they will be tough. hehe

A prototype get up like super coil overs up front, modern buggy stuff would be awesome. Coils way high above the hood. At an angle more perpendicular to the ground... That's all ya need. Got all the power to flyyyyyy..........

Back