Picture of first drags on snow 640 ft

Finally figured it out. I will post more videos of the racing next Sunday of all the Vmaxs. There is alot of stiff competion Between the V maxs. They seem to be running very well. I know there are 7 total but i don`t know how many will show up.

First time out. She was hooking up really well but not enough RPM off the line. I was clutching at 4000 and it was bogging down a bit. I think this weekend i should do alot better. I am clutching at 6000 and i have it transfering better and i found a little more top end. It seems like i have a very good 300 ft time but it falls off and the last 300 ft is where loose so much. I am having a hard time balancing the acceleration over the full 640 ft.

I am running the camplast Sno-x 1.75" lug. Really light track and very easy to turn over. I find that the lugs are a little soft and it does flex a bit on harder packed snow but works great when the snow is loose. Next time around i will purchase a 2.5 inch lug and cut it down to 1.75 inches to get a harder thicker lug that don`t flex.

Craig

I am running the camplast Sno-x 1.75" lug. Really light track and very easy to turn over. I find that the lugs are a little soft and it does flex a bit on harder packed snow but works great when the snow is loose. Next time around i will purchase a 2.5 inch lug and cut it down to 1.75 inches to get a harder thicker lug that don`t flex.

Craig

The hill climb guys out west run drywall screws into the lugs to stiffen them up & say it works real well.

Back