Please help to identify rear skid I bought!

Vmax4Roach

So long story short I bought this skid off fourpaws who is a member here. I tried to contact him a bunch of times on his cell phone to get more info on this skid. I went to install it with a buddy of mine and we could not get it to line up. He told me when I bought it that it came off a 92. Now I am not sure what this skid is because I can not find any numbers on it. All the wheels look like yamaha. I just need help to identify it so I can sell it to someone who can use it. The track in the following photo set is what he also sold me. After doing some research it looks like the lugs wont clear tunnel coolers. Please Help!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/101144356@N07/

It should fit. Rear heat exchanger may be an issue. On the long track vmax 4's they are a different design. They are flat to the tunnel I believe. If you're having trouble getting the skid in shoot me a pm and I'll explain how I do it. Once you've done it a few times and learn a few tricks it should take about 1/2 an hour. Maybe less.

Rear mount may also need to move. I have never measured the difference in mounting points between 121 and 136.

Got your pm. Did Rustman get you sorted out, he and others here will have more experiance with that skid. I switched to an SC10 in mine.

Back