Psi pipes vs now

Superwiz

I have a 800 1996 with .39 base gasket and shaved head . I am drag racing 800 feet on snow and we all studded sleds. My question his that I have a set of psi quads on the shelf that I never used before will there be a big difference compare to the setup i have now in performance?

Are the psi pipes has stable has the stock pipes . Because i had a set of aeen quad pipes on another vmax4 in the past and they were hard to make perform good everyday one day you are up front the day after you are worst than with the stock pipes. Thank you for any help.

psi's run at 8300 or somewhere around there whick make them more reliable than running at 9000 with the aaens or benders.

A well set up quad piped v max 4 will be very fast! I have worked with the Benders and PSI pipes. Both rocked.

I`m thinking fuel is your biggest issue/question..

PSI quads VS stock twins???.....PSI!!!!!!!!

if your running some good stuff (race fuel mix etc), then I`m sure the pipes would help..probably ALOT...

PSI's, Aaen, Benders, RPC or any performance pipe is not "plug and play" for optimum results. Jetting for the current air density, humidity and barometric pressure is the determining factor for the pipes to perform on any given day

THERE WERE TWO VERSIONS. TRAIL BLASTERS AND '' MOD '' MAXX BLASTERS FOR THE 800. THATS THE RPM DIFFERENCE. 750 vmax 4 used the lake blasters and run at stock peak 3:16 (yammie tony)

i had a set of mod blaster psi pipe with the individual stingers for the 800 and those pipes run 87,8800 i horse traded with jabber those pipes for his msd marine igntion set up for vmax4 and im sure he would give u some what same set up

i had a set of mod blaster psi pipe with the individual stingers for the 800 and those pipes run 87,8800 i horse traded with jabber those pipes for his msd marine igntion set up for vmax4 and im sure he would give u some what same set up
Yep,I think they might be the pipes I have when i bought his sled off him,the sled he has on his avatar.8800 is what it is running.Stretches your arms in a 400ft grass drag

Back