Races today

Apsley Max

Just got back from the grass drags today.The old blue 92 did an awesome 78.91 mph in 400ft.Didn't do any testing at all before run either.I wish I knew what it was pulling for RPM's,but I couldn't see tach as the track is very rough.Neck and neck with a newer AC F1 Turbo,what an awesome feeling!

That track is the worst track we have ever run on! Surprised they have not improved it over the years.
Good run.

Turch we ran 79mph with a modded 700SX. We won our last race and bowed out after my son nearly endoed the sled on that run! There was a path going across the track at about 350 feet out. Our sled was totally slammed to the ground and when he hit the path it was ugly. Scared the hell out of me and I wasnt even on the sled. I wouldn't let him run again.

That track is the worst track we have ever run on! Surprised they have not improved it over the years.
Good run.
I guess thats why they call Peterborough Speedway "Canadas toughest 1/3 mile oval"!! The same can apply to their grass drags."Canadas roughest 400ft grass drags" It gets worse every year.Start in muck and shutdown in gravel.Yep.I've almost got hurt too when I had my sled slammed last year,this year I left the rear at stock height! Wasn't even hooking up either. Thanks guys

Head down to Chads races in Welland. His track is always great and a lot of fast sleds to run.
I believe he has races next weekend.

CJF Fast Freddy's Race

Next is CJF's Race

Attachments

• GRASSDRAGS_13_-_cjf.jpg
    GRASSDRAGS_13_-_cjf.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 77
Dan you running next weekend? I heard a rumor that there may be a big shooter crossing the border with a v max 4 heading your way! if he confirms I will be headed down to watch.

He is doing a lot of turbo work with a local Welland guy. So it could be very well true. I will confirm. Chris raced race 2nd to Justin in NY last fall.

Back