sc 10 suspention

let me introduce myself, my name is mike and i have been following this forrum for a while now since i bought a 94 - 750 last winter. i would like some advice and tech info on installing a sc 10 suspension. i already know that there's a witdh difference between the tunnel and suspension. also does the front mounting bar bolt in to the original hole or is there any offsets
thanks

mike

Here is a quick run down of what you need to do, the front mount hole needs to be moved back 1 inch for the sc-10 and sc-10/2. then measure ctc from this hole to the mount of the rear skid, 24 3/4 inches. you will need to make a new drop bracket or relocate the rear bracket forward to give it 24 3/4 inch ctc for the rear mount. you will need to make 1/2 inch spacers and use 1/2 inch longer bolts. also you need to run the seperate upper cross shaft in the stock location and this will allow you to have your adjusters in the middle of the slots. i will take detailed pics this weekend when i install a 97 sc10 into my 92 750. this is what i have gotten from reading all the posts and i'll double check these measurement off of my girlfriends 97 formula 500 that i installed a sc-10/2 into using all factory mounts.

Back