secondary clutch ? will this work from a 96

axlracing

hey this question does not even matter i guess because i already paid for it on ebay but anyhow i have a 1994 yamaha vmax 600 the secondery clutch is shot so i ordered one off of ebay but it was from a 96 vmax 600 long track does anyone know if these 600's used the same clutches thanks

also here is what the ebay ad said ONE SECONDARY DRIVEN CLUTCH WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE HYMARK ROLLER COVER. HAS BLUE SPRING NOT SURE WHAT HELIX , what does the high perf. hymark roller cover do and what will the blue spring do, i would assume the blue spring is going to change my backshift point, thanks jason

I know nothing about the clutch you bought but if it doesn't work I have one off of a 94 500 Vmax DX. You can have it for $25 and I'm located in Pound, WI

I am not positive about that but I do have a jackshaft if you end up needing to go that route.

just talked to hauck and they said it will not work and are going to probally need more than a jackshaft, so i talked to the guy that i bought it from on ebay and he had not shipped it out yet and refunded my money , so i need to start over, hauck said 95-up changed everything in there,

so turns out 95 and up will not fit so i am in the market for a 1994 yamaha vmax 600 secondary clutch if you guys here of please let me know thanks Jason

I know nothing about the clutch you bought but if it doesn't work I have one off of a 94 500 Vmax DX. You can have it for $25 and I'm located in Pound, WI
OHH im sorry i read your post wrong i thaught u had a 95 500. so yes i need that clutch i live in pembine let me know how or when i can come get it 1715-902-0094 thanks jason

Back