The Dream Rocks! Can die happy:

mistermax

Got to take the new Turbo out to the lake today. It never had gas put in it for over 8 years never started by previous owner. Put a new battery in it and 5 gallons of 93 mixed with 117 octane. Primed the fuel system using electric pump 3 pulls and Wow! I am happy! Would hardly move at first then made a few easy runs down the lake. Could tell this one felt good:) stopped on clean spot of ice brought it up to 5000 slowly and
Hit it and it left me dangling bye one arm luckly I hit the kill switch as I fell off...lol It pulls Hard! I can now
Die happy. A 20 year dream of having my arms stretched by a Turbo Vmax4 is comeplete! Was seeing 11psi of boost and about 15 psi fuel pressure. Could hardly stay in it without the track ratcheting .
Turbo 2 strokes can work and it feels good ! I am gonna go get drunk now and celebrate..lol

Kirk

If our winter holds up you should try to make it to Devils and Round lake tip-up. When the ice is thick they put on some good races here. Congrats on your beast of a sleigh.
Chris.

Back