Trying to I.D. Bender Quad pipes

scott riley

Can anyone tell me the physical differences between Bender "race" and "trail" quad pipes for the Vmax4's? I've heard one thing may be the "belly" length? Dimensions? Thanks!

Yes I would like to know the difference is. I have a set with aluminum flanges. And are they a 10200 or a 10000. What is the rpm. Thanks.

Does anyone know the hp gain on a set of hauck hauler quad pipes ? And if they are better than psi/aaen?

Hauck Howlers are dragsled pipes and run well over 10,000 RPM. You can use the Search window at the top of the page and find some information on them, but I haven't seen any definitive answer to horsepower gain.

You can look in the Vmax-4 Snowmobiles Tech section from the main forum page. There are "pipes" sections for the 750's and 800's. You'll find an article comparing different pipes in the 750 section:

PSI pipes are probably the most popular because you get a good horsepower gain with the stock CDI and no crank welding necessary.

Shark

Hauck Howlers are dragsled pipes and run well over 10,000 RPM. You can use the Search window at the top of the page and find some information on them, but I haven't seen any definitive answer to horsepower gain.

You can look in the Vmax-4 Snowmobiles Tech section from the main forum page. There are "pipes" sections for the 750's and 800's. You'll find an article comparing different pipes in the 750 section:

PSI pipes are probably the most popular because you get a good horsepower gain with the stock CDI and no crank welding necessary.

Shark
Could I put a set on a 800 and just jett and clutch it I heard the 800 cranks are good ? Would I need to port the sled?

There are a lot of guys here who have built race engines that would be able to answer that. Hopefully one of them will see this.

I'm sure that if you called Hauck Power Sports and told them what you are trying to build, they would point you in the right direction:

Shark

Back