WARNING!!! MICE WILL EAT YOUR VMAX 4!!!

Carllaponte

Administrator
Staff member
Thought of Al P yesterday. I was pulling the carbs to get sleds ready for season and noticed some stuffing coming out of the handlbar pad area. At first I thought that's wierd I don't remember there being any insulation in there. Then it hit me, "WARNING!!! MICE WILL EAT YOUR VMAX 4!!!" I got lucky does not appear to be any major damage. Yes, it's a polaris, still need to upgrade my 2-up to a yamaha!

Attachments

• classic mice damage.jpg
    classic mice damage.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 91

I stuffed dryer sheets all over the place in my sleds. It seemed to work so far. The mice moved in to my lawn mower.

Hello..we have used WD 40 for the last twenty+ years.NEVER a MOUSE even when stored in those storage tents.. We allways used Wd 40 before we wash.. to the complete sled in&out, suspension and more.. We than wash with a mild soap.or if a just purchased sled we us a degreaser in the purple jug at wal-mart etc..(Super Clean) once we are done and the sled has dried we apply WD 40 to the Engine and other items as suspensions and other bolts here and there,,IT keeps all the items shiny, no corrosion.it really helps to keep any rust and all those screws from rusting..The Best NO MICE!! NONE!! We also do this on our car engines and it keeps them clean and every mechanic thanks us for the clean motor// Try the WD 40 in the gallon cans or the big mouth spray..you will save money on the gallon can and purchase the WD 40 spray bottle//:party:

Last edited:
Never heard of WD-40 keeping mice at bay, but it is a darn good cleaner for getting the grime out of a belly pan when you pick up a sled that has not been kept clean. I use it to clean quite a bit, and then Dawn soap & Water to get the WD-40 off.

Back