1976 gp 300 and yami sleigh

howsahemi

hey guys, ill be picking up a "new" toy tomorrow. this will be my first vintage purchase and it comes with a yamaha sleigh that was bought with the sled in 76 so the owner says. dont know much about em yet, ill be picking them up after work tomorrow. for what im paying for the pair i know the sleigh is worth it itself. ill give more info and prolly some pics tomorrow. that is if i ever figure out how to get the pics on the darn site. any info on the sled would be appreciated. the guy says the safety chord is decayed and he cant start the sled. im sure i can figure something out. ill have to see it first. the sled and sleigh look to be in great shape, and they are stored inside, so i may have myself a good little find. we shall find out tomorrow!!!

A Yamaha sleigh! Cool. Sounds like you might have something there. Never heard of one made by Yamaha. Hope you can get some pictures posted once you get it home.

Got the toys home. This sled is a chopper! The sleigh and sled are both in pretty good shape sled has 1858 miles on it. I'm now the second owner. I have never seen a cat cutter up close but I'd say this is damn close with yami stickers on it. Te guy said try bought them both at the same time so I'm goin to assume it's a yami sleigh. I have the warranty book the owners manual and they are still in the yami printed bag. Pretty neat. I love treasure hunting.

Back