1979 SRX PICS

athenskid

Here are a few pics of my old 79' srx that I wish I would not have sold back in the day. I had it set up just for ice drags, v-max 600 motor with RPC pipes and race ignition, anderson suspension and track, wahls skis. Sled was mint, it was fast and a head turner. Just thought someone would appreciate the pics.

Attachments

• DSCN0090.jpg
    DSCN0090.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCN0088.jpg
    DSCN0088.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCN0087.jpg
    DSCN0087.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 228

Nice! I just spoke with a guy that has a project 79 in my area for 600 bucks with extra chassis. I may go and look at it tomorrow. Just what I need another project SRX..

I wil see if I can find them. My computer crashed a year ago and I lost most of my pics but I will do some digging, if I find them I will post them.

Cool. I have raced that sled. It runs real good. The Cyl had been sent to Jeff at CPR after you sold it. Don't know if it's done yet

nice looking machine, I love my srx and even though Im living in the Sonora desert Im not selling it!Its got a good home till i get my ass back living in Michigan

It now has race porting and boost ports added like a vmax-4 and more compression via Jeff Simmons of SimmonsCPR, will post pics later

Back