1992 VMAX 4 PARTS FOR SALE

vmax41992

well its going to be hard to do but my money wont ley me keep 3 sleds heres a pic of the sled whole im going to part it out i want to sell the hood side panneles and front bubbper together it has an m 10 suspension on it need work let me know your needs and i will let you what ive got righit now i have a complete sled it has bender quads and a bendecdi box

Attachments

• DSCF0134.JPG
    DSCF0134.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCF0132.JPG
    DSCF0132.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF0009.JPG
    DSCF0009.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 148

i am in need of a upper crankcase half or whole case but might take the whole bottem end for a price i can afford if you want to split the motor up, and im a real need of quad pipes for the mtns. would probly also take the cdi box with the pipes

can you send me a pm with prices??

thanks

Last edited:
heres a list of what i have off the sled right now
carb rack
2 heads
4cylenders with pistons 120 comp
coils
side panels both side they r in ok shape
air boxes
water pump
engine case
both clutches
whole crank 1 gear needs to be welded back on
whole magneto set up
bender quads and cdi sale is pending on them to busted max
i will put pics of thes as soon as i can

pic of suspension

a pic of suspension

Attachments

• DSC00034.jpg
    DSC00034.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF0232.JPG
    DSCF0232.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 110
I could be wrong, but i think he put this picture up for me, because i already talked to him the other day, and told him I`d take the suspension, but would still like to see a picture of it. plus, i just got off the phone with him earlier tonight/this evening, and confirmed I`d take it. unless something changed?

Nothing to be sorry about. no big deal at all.
the suspension was what my pm was about i mentioned in my first reply, on the 22nd. I think he was probley busy for a few days, because i did`nt hear back from him either until yesterday.
anyway, no big deal, i hope my message was`nt taken wrong, like i say, I`ve been talking/pm-ing him since the 22, trying to work everything out with the suspension, and finaly tonight talked to him on the phone, and said i would definantly take it. but, if something changes for whatever reason, I`ll let ya know.

hontri said:
I'll take the two small front panels next to the nose cone as well as the nose cone. hontri@hotmail.com

i think he said he wanted to sell it all together.

there is a guy i am waiting for him to get back to me. since january!:mad:

he seems to have dissapeard. if he pops up i think he has some for sale. i might drive over there and help him clean out his parts. lol if he ever gets back to me i will let you know. he is here in alberta.

Busted Max said:
i think he said he wanted to sell it all together.

there is a guy i am waiting for him to get back to me. since january!:mad:

he seems to have dissapeard. if he pops up i think he has some for sale. i might drive over there and help him clean out his parts. lol if he ever gets back to me i will let you know. he is here in alberta.

Thanks Max....preciate that!!

im going to take the whole sled apart this weekend the only things i have off the sled is mainly the engine i am trying to get back to everyone that pm me so please be paitent with me

you know you could make more money by parting out that ugly green snowmobile thats sitting next to the beautiful vmax-4

Back