1994 750 less than 800 miles

peterg

called the guy today he bore scoped it said the factory honing was still there except on number 4 where a mouse lived for who knows how long. said its been stored for 12 years. dented strut tube was from unloading it. im debating it but im buying an 87 srv tomorrow and a 250 et this weekend.just sick. it does not turn over due to the mouse intrusion. watertown ny craigslist my brain might melt

I have a running 94 parts sled if you do get it and need anything.... I'm in northern VT.....

jst food for thought, before that brain of yours melts!! :)

Bubba.... :rockon:

im getting alot of dirty looks from my girlfriend. i can live on rainbow trout and venision for a month when im broke she cant. life sucks in the north country!

im getting alot of dirty looks from my girlfriend. i can live on rainbow trout and venision for a month when im broke she cant. life sucks in the north country!

Vmax4's are not the average woman's best friend....rainbows and venison...mmmm, tasty! I like your style Peterg!!

the owner of the sled brought it to a boat mecanic who rides /bleeds polaris now hes keeping it. he really likes the sled and is gonna try to make it live. i told him to call me when hes had enough.

Back