1994 Vmax4 750 Forsale

Sorry to hear you are getting rid of your Max Patrick...I have 4 kids and understand that life happens. Good luck with your sale!

Scott, thanks, yeah it sucks a little getting rid of it, but it sucks even more seeing it just sit there. I have pretty much lost interest in trailering up North to go riding, and this is way to much machine to ride in the fields around my house. I sold the trailer back in the summer of '09, so basically that was the last year I had the sled out on trails, I have ridden it on the lake a mile from my house, but that was back in 2010/2011, the machine hasn't been ridden since then. So it is time to go. I have my eye on a really low miles polaris touring 500 liquid 2 up So I can take my 3 year old Daughter with me around the house, if I sell this machine.

Oh yeah, I don't think I am priced wrong do you? You have seen my sled before and well it hasn't changed since you saw it basically.

My wife said I seemed pretty off kilter that last few days since I put the sled up for sale. Well she was right, she said why you get a 2 up seat for it if you still can. So next question who has a 2 up seat and back rest they want to part with?

My wife said I seemed pretty off kilter that last few days since I put the sled up for sale. Well she was right, she said why you get a 2 up seat for it if you still can. So next question who has a 2 up seat and back rest they want to part with?

Nice!! It's always a good thing when the wife says it's OK to keep something this cool!

As for the price, I know it's suuuper clean so I don't believe your price is out of line. The problem we all run into is the beat down V4s that are advertised cheap and consequently end up pushing our values down. Even though most shoppers never actually go and see these, it is in their mind and helps with negotiation.

IMO, You don't get much for 2 grand in a toy...smaller ATV, older cycle, big TV...etc. Non of these are nearly as cool as the VMAX4:)

Good luck on your seat search.
Scott

Back