1995 Black Vmax4

slo50

Sled has 3300 miles on it and is in very nice shape. It has 1 small dent in the foot board, other than that it is almost perfect. It has a sc-10 rear suspention. It comes with the origanal owners manual, safety book, sound rating card and Certificate of vehicle origin. The motor has never modded or opened up, just an aftermarket scilencer for the wow factor.

Located in Milwaukee Wisconsin
storo@wi.rr.com

med_gallery_1_1_103968.jpg

Last edited:

Yes the sled is still for sale. $2000

If you want to give me a call my phone is 414-840-7878

Last edited:
I do belive it is the stock seat. I will get some more pictures later this week. I have to get it out of the garage to take some current pictures.

Vmax

Do you still have the stock suspension? We are interested, can you PM me a phone number? Would like to talk to you, we are only 70 miles from Milwaukee.

Why??

Do I have to live in sweden where a Vmax4 costs 3000-4000 dollar....:frech32:
No mather year of making.....
If the shipping wasn't so expensive, I would buy "every" Vmax4 you have for sale "over there"....

... Just thought you would like to know how lucky you are....

//Tomas

lotustomas said:
Do I have to live in sweden where a Vmax4 costs 3000-4000 dollar....:frech32:
No mather year of making.....
If the shipping wasn't so expensive, I would buy "every" Vmax4 you have for sale "over there"....

... Just thought you would like to know how lucky you are....

//Tomas

You got that one right Tomas! If I post the price what I payed for my ´96 ST just 2 years ago...

Ike

manitoban said:
cm_fill.gif

Stock Number : AL
Engine : 800cc
Exterior Colour : BLACK
Engine Classification : Carburated
Cooling System : Liquid Cooled
Cylinders : 4
Options : Fuel Level Indicator, Hands Thumb Warmer, Heated Handlebars, Hitch, Speedometer, Tachometer
Description : THIS MACHINE HAS UPGRADED SUSPENSION AND RUNS PERFECT! NO TAX CONSIGNMENT. IF YOU WANT CHEAP SPEED AND POWER,HERE IT IS! CALL 1-866-833-4122 TODAY

Dealer
Enns Agri Sales Ltd. Phone/Fax
Toll Free: 1-866-833-4122
Phone 1: 204-325-4122
Fax: 204-325-9854 Address Box 1387 Hwy 14
Winkler (Manitoba)

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Ill sell mine cheaper! :fullmoon:

Back