1995 improve stock 800

Tony Ward

1995 vmax4 800 speed track ,288studs,220plus hp.bender ceramic coated quad pipes.every thing polished tunnel,skis,heads ect.thinking about selling was wandering if any interest? about 5000.00 ca sled runs 5.2 on grass. how do you post pictures?iantomasi built engine.180 crank and ignition.

Attachments

• CA45AN8H.jpg
    CA45AN8H.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 637
  • CA45AN8H_edited.jpg
    CA45AN8H_edited.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 544
  • CACPSXSF.jpg
    CACPSXSF.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 462
  • CACPSXSF_edited.jpg
    CACPSXSF_edited.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:

I wish I had the money right now Tony I would trade you my women straight up she is a looker too!:)

Tony what ignition are you running in this sled?? Is it a true improver?? Where did it run that # and was it at improved stock weight??

THX Dan

Joking around

I wish I had the money right now Tony I would trade you my women straight up she is a looker too!:)

He would be more interested if she was a great ride, after all you'd be getting a sled that is a great looker and a great ride! LOL! And you said "women", do you have more than one?

this setup run for 500ft snow drag i close the mouth of @#$%% bombardier improved whit this sled
looool

Last edited by a moderator:
i want it

1995 vmax4 800 speed track ,288studs,220plus hp.bender ceramic coated quad pipes.every thing polished tunnel,skis,heads ect.thinking about selling was wandering if any interest? about 5000.00 ca sled runs 5.2 on grass. how do you post pictures?iantomasi built engine.180 crank and ignition.

is it still up for sale, i live in boston ma. let m know. thanks
vmaxdax

yes sled is still for sale.it has 180 ignition.greg dow was the last person too race on grass with this sled.i just played on the snow with it.i run 5.4 in 450 ft of slush last year in listowel .and never opened it up .we beat vmax535 with it at listowel last year

That is a impressive sled , when dialed in, he is doing work on mine and teaching me what works and what doesn't

Back