1995 parted out

CaptJager

Ok this is going to be parted out discounts for pickup rather than shipped. For me to ship to Canada or INT requires me to travel 90 miles for paperwork to be done. therefore expedited shipping will not happen for international orders. I have everything from a 1995 vmax4 except the clutches and pipes available for sale..... seat is ripped

Last edited:

I need a hood primary and seat.. shipped to 56649 just tell me how much windshild maybe as well.. Thanks

How about the skis & ski skins? What shape are the mounting holes on the skis? What windshield does the sled have?

Robb

How about the skis & ski skins? What shape are the mounting holes on the skis? What windshield does the sled have?

Robb
I will pull skis off and take pics next few days. the windshield is the always sought after stock 95 black windshield

I am going to offer the Motor from this 95 vmax4 at a never heard of before price. First THIS IS FOR PICK UP ONLY!!! $700 for running 95 vmax4 motor. Carbs reeds and recoil not included.

looking for nice quality rear bumper cover---How's yours. will also take bar if price is right. Thank you!

Back