1995 Polaris Storm SKS "Mint"

quadzillaracer

I have decided to sell my 1995 Polaris Storm 800cc SKS sled. I am the original owner of this since March of 1995, when I bought it at the West Yellowstone Snowmobile Expo. This sled is mint and has always been well taken care of, never stored outside, always keep in garage w/ conrete floor, never hauled on an open trailer. This sled now has only 2600 actual miles. Sled sat in my shop from 2000 to 2008 and never ran. In February of 2008 this sled received a complete engine rebuild from "Full Throttle Motorsports" in Rice Lake, WI (over $2500 invested in rebuild + parts). Original 133" SKS Track extension has been converted to a RMK extension for 136" track. Track is a 136" x 15" x 1.4" full bar Camoplast track (no studs or picks), plastic skis w/ purple loops. Paint on hood is "mint" with no scratches or broken components, no rips or wear on seat cover, running boards are mint and straight. Has 4" handlebar riser. This is possibly one of the cleanest Polaris Storms in the Wedge Chassis around, period.

List of Engine Work:

- All new crank bearings and seals
- Stock rods inspected and shot-peened
- Crank was professionally trued to .001" tolerance
- All new OEM Polaris 800 pistons/ rings w/ Swain's Coating on domes and skirts
- Non-cut stock OEM Polaris heads have been Swain's Coated
- New OEM Polaris reed pedals
- New needle/ seats in Carbs, re-jetted for sea-level
- New buttons on primary clutch
- Full Throttle Sports Clutch kit, engagement @ 5,000 rpms
- Avenger EGT Racepack
- Much more that I'm probley forgetting as well!

This sled has only 200 miles since complete rebuild, I just haven't had time to trail ride it or even dedicate the time to the re-build this engine with my current race sled and schedule. Ready to hit the trail or clean foundation for a nice drag/speed run sled build. I hate to let this one go, but don't see getting much use anymore from this sled. First $2200 takes it home. For more info. call Justin @ 715-271-5487 or email quadzillaracer@hotmail.com

Back