1995 vmax 4 whole or parts hauck powered

yamaha kidd

Minor mishap with a culvert last week. would like to sell whole. 1995 vmax 4, 800 hauck powerup kit, hauck primary, hauck secondary, psi quads, proaction rear, 1" track with 144 studs down the middle, simmons skis, great seat, wilwood hyd. brakes. Sled put out 183 horse on clutch dyno. Was a super clean sled. As stated, would like to sell whole, but will part out for the right $$$. Right side front damage. drove it home. Make an offer and let me know, thanks.

email them to me i will post do not understand why everyone is having problems posting pics go to Go Advanced then manage attachments then upload from computer and if they are not too big they will load just fine. I will not be able to post them till after bar close as MNF is tonight. GO Bears!!!

Eric

sled is SOLD for $2200 as is. thanks for all the inquiries. later next week i will post everything that i have left in the garage. want it all gone. struts,chaincase, headlights, pods, wheels, skis, airboxes, headlight blackout kit, etc. give me a week to sort through it all . thanks again!!! THE KIDD and the problem with the pics is that they are WAY too large for the site. sorry

any tracks?

im lookin 4 a 1&1/4 some thing thats worth switchin or may be 1&1/2 - 1&3/4 something i could cut down

hard to find tracks

ya the tracks are around new but most close to$400 then i need some1 to put it in & on top of it all im hearin that they dont fit cuz the 1-1/4 hits the heat exchanger but im gona try it any way if i have to cut it later when its in i will but 1 gut said he had 1-1/4 on his & it dont hit but he hasnt done any rael ditch ridin either

Back