1995 Vmax4 Mtn 151

I have a 1995 Vmax4 that was a short track before this weekend. This weekend I pulled out the 121 and cut 10 in of another skid and welded that part onto the end of my Vmax4 rails and did a kick up on the rear of rails about 1 in, lengthened it to about 141 then moved the suspension back and down in the tunnel fabbed up a tunnel extension and cut down a 2.25 151x 16 skidoo track to 1.75 to clear stock 9 tooth drivers. Got a new secondary it was cracked, primary is starting to crack I am putting a Polaris clutch up there. It turned out pretty sweet and test rode it in the mtns for 15 min or so it rips. But needs geared down a lot and some clutching done. Put a new muffler on it cause original was rusted out my one I had that used to be on the 92 I had was in perfect shape so I put it on. I will try post pics.

Attachments

• DSC01416..jpg
    DSC01416..jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC01417..jpg
    DSC01417..jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 274

Went out did some testing I knew I needed heavier weights and different spring blew up my one belt (I tried to find one but could not I planned on towing the Vmax4 back.) The 07 Phazer did better than I thought it would towing the V4 back. Stock pipes, Polaris Primary Yellow Green Cat spring and 52 gram Cutler weights was turning 9000, way to high for stock pipes. I borrowed what I could get before the ride but it was not heavy enough. I found some Polaris 10-60s, and springs to try out next weekend I am going to get from Anchorage. Also may have found some lower gears. Need to buy a couple of belts. Next ride should be a lot better. This sled will be a force to be reckoned with when it gets dialed. When I get it setup I will have to get some good pics riding. Later, Justin

i got mine setup with 20 tooth top and 39 bottom and 8 tooth extroverts drive sproket and i run a 159" x16" but i droped and rolled the chain case about 2.5 in any question or info please reaply

Back