1996 in Michigan

Haha, thanks for the kind words Glenn. I am mainly running in to this stuff looking for parts for my tractor project. I found a possible sled for a donor engine, but I am afraid this one may be too nice to part. I have to wait for the guy to get back home from his out of town job so I can go look at the sled, but the price is very right and it comes with a set of Aaen pipes. I guess if it is too nice to part, I can always keep it for riding in the winter and use the engine in my tractor in the summer. One way to get more use out of your sled, lol.

hummm..I do still have that real nice 96 ZRT laying around, small crack in hood, other then that..GREAT shape..

I sent the guy a message, have`nt heard anything back yet though..man do I hope i do!

Sorry Al, picked the sled up friday night. Posted the question in the 800 forums. Pretty clean machine, going through the carbs tonight just as a precaution. Real nice guy to talk to, and he wasn't kidding IT'S LOUD. RPC pipes with external stingers.

Sorry Al, picked the sled up friday night. Posted the question in the 800 forums. Pretty clean machine, going through the carbs tonight just as a precaution. Real nice guy to talk to, and he wasn't kidding IT'S LOUD. RPC pipes with external stingers.

Welcome to Forum. Congrats on the 96 800!

Congratulations!
You got a great deal on an awesome sled! I talked to him when he first posted it. He did seem like a pretty cool guy on the phone. I was very tempted to go and get it for myself, but just couldn't justify the 1,800 mile round trip drive to get it:(
You are going to love that sled.

Back