1997 MM 800 For sale!!!!!!

Livinlo is in the Dakota's..... maybe he is still adding to his collection.....

if not I hope it went to someone who knows what they have..... and doesn't destroy it...

Bubba.... :4fzfpi:

Carl, havn't forgot about you pal, seat and skiis are going out this week, promise!! ..... ive been absolutely crazy for the last few months.... sorry!!

Ha! As much as I'd like to snag another, I have 2 boys that like to ride atv's and also like to ride snowmobiles. Let's just say that I wish I could be adopted by me...

Hey guys!
I did not buy this sled:( Did he say what he got for it when you talked to him Kirk? It seems like the clean unmolested sleds are getting harder to find. Hope that it went to a good home.
I picked up a 97 mountain in MN a few weeks ago. I am always in the market for another Vmax-4. I just love these machines. Need a nice 95st and 96 mountain to have a complete collection.
We haven't had much snow this season. I have reservations in Traverse City, MI Jan 20-27, but might not go do to lack of snow. I hear that the snow is pretty good in Wisconsin Dells and Madison. A few of us are talking about going there next Sunday. Any recomendations on a good place to stay for a few nights that is close to the trail?

Livinlo just drive north to Saskatchewan and co e riding, you can drive a 96 mountain max 800 as I have 2. Great snow right now.

Livinlo- Snow was great in Madison area. I went 12-26 and conditions were perfect. Went back this past Monday and trails were in BAD shape! I pretty sure this week is going to destroy the Madison area but we found a cool place to stay right off WI river about 30 miles north of Madison--Hookers Resort. Their phone is (608)635-7867. It's in Poynette Wi. The trails in that area were some of the nicest we found in Madison area. Hookers has a few cottages they rent. Did not stay in one but looked really nice from outside. Food was great at restaurant! Good luck!

Carl
Thanks for the info. Looks like we won't be going this weekend. Sounds like the rain and warm weather ruined the conditions. But keep me posted. If they get another blast of snow, I would love to do some sledin this year.
srxsist
I would love too, but unfortunately due to some poor decisions in my past I am no longer alowed into Canada. I guess that they consider me a menace to society!

LIVINLO, Im betting that story starts out with "My buddies an I picked up 2 cases of beer and a bottle of Jack and headed to Canada..."

I am trying to get everything ready to test on Saturday. Waubay is haing a radar run on the 10th. I'm hoping they will be able to make a decent track out of this weird weather we have had.

Back