1997 Vmax 4 for sale

Carllaponte

Administrator
Staff member
Purchased this 1997 Vmax 4 back in 2012 and I have completed restored it. Sled is a 9.9 on a 10 scale. Aprox 1200 miles. I have done more to it then I even remember but here's a few things that should give you an idea:

1. Purchased two new front struts from Yamaha and sent them to SchmidtBros to have them rebuild.
2 Chris also did the stage 1 custom sway bar
3 New Track pre-studded track (Did not want studs)
4 Every Bearing on sled was replaced with high quality bearings(chain case, skid, jack shaft, speedo, etc)
5 Aeon Pipes where high temp ceramic coated
6. Skid was completely rebuilt ($350 New Yamaha parts, new bearings, shocks sent in and completely rebuilt (springs PD coated) --Skid completely PD coated
7. All fuel lines replaced with new Yamaha lines
8. All fluids replaced (chain case, Anti-freeze, and crank shaft)
9. New O rings in carb
10. 1997 Vmax 4 cover
10. Many parts PD coated (Brackets, Bolts, Hood hinges, etc..)
11. Pretty much any part Yamaha available I purchased new and placed it on this snowmobile. Way too much to list

If you search my posted threads you'll find threads from when I was competing work like this one:

http://www.vmax4.com/showthread.php?11337-A-little-TLC-to-my-97-V4!!!&highlight=

If you are seriously interested I can get receipts that show I invested well over $7,000 in this snowmobile, and more pictures. I do not have to sell so please don't waste my time with low offers. The only reason I'm selling is because it is just being stored in my garage and I have not really used. $7000 firm. Contact me here.

Attachments

• BrownsLake-LFT-3-2014.jpg
    BrownsLake-LFT-3-2014.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Front-right after restore.jpg
    Front-right after restore.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Motor after restore.jpg
    Motor after restore.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 117
  • spedo 9-2012.jpg
    spedo 9-2012.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Iam interested, only problem is I am living in Europe, Germany and need to send it here. I can look shipment like i look someone else also but then you need to make somekind off crate and send me details of measurement and weight so i can get quote about shipment. Iam happy to hear form you if you have better solution.
Best regards, Juha Pussinen ,Germany

Iam interested, only problem is I am living in Europe, Germany and need to send it here. I can look shipment like i look someone else also but then you need to make somekind off crate and send me details of measurement and weight so i can get quote about shipment. Iam happy to hear form you if you have better solution.
Best regards, Juha Pussinen ,Germany

I have it stored at my Lake home and can give you measurement. I have no ides how to ship to you , but if you want to handle have at it. Thanks!

I've seen this sled in person and can vouch for it's condition.This thing is beautiful.

opsled

Carl. This sounds like an amazing sled. I would like to learn more and am possibly interested depending on freight cost. I live in Northwest Iowa.

Carl. This sounds like an amazing sled. I would like to learn more and am possibly interested depending on freight cost. I live in Northwest Iowa.

More reasonable then Germany! I purchased sled from Ulmer in SD. I store it at my lake home in Southern Wi. PM me questions.

Back