1997 Vmax-4 very low miles for sale.

How about switching gears...trade for and 06 yamaha wr450 dual sport made street legal and titled in michigan. Very nice!

Cut it out. I drive a heavily modified '65 Bolens around town. 3 speed, dual range, Comet c.v.t., 35 m.p.h. One of one. Cash only for the '97.

Attachments

• Image0361.jpg
    Image0361.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 413
FZ's decent Season r... I'm stuck in the v, I ride a vintage 75 RD350 for the summer follies...little faster too....

I don't want any trades. I cant move out of this house here until I get rid of some stuff. Make offer. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am getting cold feet real bad about selling the old boy. I ran this thing with hooker plates with the carbide tipped wrench in's and Bender tunnel side coolers. Sounds like a bad idea but with more ice than snow on Houghton Lake it worked out great. For zooming around purposes I had the best set up.

Now thinking those flip the save the carbides wheels would of been it for road encounters. Pulled the suspension to make a few changes, sidetracked, and there it sat. I don't remember how the odometer did the "Christine" thing..... Engine is stock. Matching numbers.

Attachments

• IMG_1403.jpg
    IMG_1403.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_1401.jpg
    IMG_1401.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_1404.jpg
    IMG_1404.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1405.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_1399.jpg
    IMG_1399.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_1400.jpg
    IMG_1400.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 298
Thought the mileage would show in the pic. The mileage is one tenth of a mile. Cant remember how that happened.

I'm changing my mind about selling this. I've been trying to take it off or mark it sold or something but I cant figure it out.

Just say: "I'm keeping the sled", no biggie! You could sell me that bad ass Bolens if you need the room, that boiler rocks! The Dawgs pretty cool too.

Thanks Skinner. "I'm keeping the sled". And that's that. Ha, that was easy. I tend to over worry and complicate things so much sometimes. I just cant sell it. It's going back together the way it was when I was zooming around on glare ice without a problem, just being conscious of how long it took to turn a corner.

After being turned down for an Apex it's time to accept the way things are and go from here. The Howlers are for sale, by themselves I guess. There are two sets of Benders here I should sell. One nice and one not so nice. I will get some pics of those on too.

I cant understand why no one will make an offer. Everyone wants to know what I want for whatever it is. If I get an offer by p.m. I'll discuss from there by p.m., isn't that how it goes.

Thanks again Skinner.

Back