1997 Yamaha Vmax-4 800cc

quadzillaracer

New 1997 Yamaha Vmax-4 800cc. This sled is new in the crate and purchased by me in June 1999 for $5900. I've been silently sitting on this collectors item for these past years. I hate to part with this rare jem but I have a new project in the works and need the funding. I will not give this sled away it is a 10+ condition and I realize its rareness and value. The first $7500 takes the crate and sled. Hurry before I change my mind. PM or post at Vmax4.com

Thanks

QUAD, IF THIS IS NOT A APRIL FOOLS JOKE lol CALL THIS GUY HERE IN NY. BOB WEAVER , HE BOUGHT HAUCKS NEW 95. 1-716-693-1500 !! 3:16 (yammie tony)

This is NOT a joke, There is a 97 with .01 miles on it sitting on the showroom floor at Bob's Recreation Plus in Twin Lakes Wisconsin. Bob has been selling Yamaha snowmobiles since the early 70's and has probably forgotten more about them than most of us will ever know. There have been many years in the past where he was the top selling Yamaha dealer in the world. His close proximity to Chicago and a lack of other dealers at the time had alot to do with it. There are now a few mega dealers in the area that have taken alot of his buisiness but if you need a part for an old Yamaha Bob will know what it is and if he doesn't have it it's likely no other dealer will. This Vmax has never had gas or oil in it. It's the last one he had left in 97 and he decided to keep it. If you ask Bob how much he just laughs and says it's not for sale although he does have a $20,000 price tag on it. There have been alot of guys standing around drooling at it but nobody has been able to talk him out of it. I have to look at it every time I'm there. I'll try to remember to bring my camera next time and post some pics.
Phil, (opsled)

WOW! I bet there are'nt many zero mile 97's left if any other than that one. I guess I could take $10,000 for mine then. Someone out there could get a real deal!!!

This is NOT a joke, There is a 97 with .01 miles on it sitting on the showroom floor at Bob's Recreation Plus in Twin Lakes Wisconsin. Bob has been selling Yamaha snowmobiles since the early 70's and has probably forgotten more about them than most of us will ever know. There have been many years in the past where he was the top selling Yamaha dealer in the world. His close proximity to Chicago and a lack of other dealers at the time had alot to do with it. There are now a few mega dealers in the area that have taken alot of his buisiness but if you need a part for an old Yamaha Bob will know what it is and if he doesn't have it it's likely no other dealer will. This Vmax has never had gas or oil in it. It's the last one he had left in 97 and he decided to keep it. If you ask Bob how much he just laughs and says it's not for sale although he does have a $20,000 price tag on it. There have been alot of guys standing around drooling at it but nobody has been able to talk him out of it. I have to look at it every time I'm there. I'll try to remember to bring my camera next time and post some pics.
Phil, (opsled)

Back