750 Parts, Cylinders, Bottom End, Carbs

SleeperMax

I have a matched set of cylinders, They have had the castings cleaned up slightly but I wouldn't call it a port job. They are just cleaned up stock flowing cylinders. One cylinder has a slight nick but I was going to run it as it was very small. I also have pistons and they will be free to who ever buys the cylinders. I think the window in the piston has been machined too large and make the pistons unusable but you can have them anyway. The carb boots and fiber reeds are on the cylinders but will be sold separate. Bottom end has fresh berings and is ready to go with new motor mounts( it's not a 180). The carbs are from another machine and show wear on the slides but the sled was running when they were taken off. I also have head gaskets for stock a Vmax4 750 and wrist pins with fresh berings. Two of the gaskets are new and the 2 that look silver are used but still usable. Click on the link below to see large detailed pictures.
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg129/HDturbo/Vmax750/

All prices are PLUS shiping:
Cylinders only............$450
Reeds.......................$100
Carb boots.................$100
Bottom end................$450
Carbs.........................$75
Gaskets......................$30
Wrist pins and berings....$30
Heads..$30ea.or both for $50

Everything can go for $750

Call with questions: (937)408-9323 Thanks, Don

Don, I will take the heads if they are in good shape. PM me your address so I can send you the coin. Also let me know what the shipping cost will be

Thanks

One of the chambers has some nicks from a burn down. I would rate it as average or better. It looks better than alot of heads that I've ran. If you click on the picture link then click on the head picture and and then enlarge the head picture you can see it really well. Shipping wouldn't be more than $10 for both. Don

Jugs

How much for cylinder cores?? Are they 89a or 8ax, cant tell in photo.They must be renic'd before use, do to 'cleaning' removed nicasil overspray into ports, thats why the one chipped.There is no overspray on deck either? have they been cut?? Are you able to mic these cylinders? Original stock jugs are 89a-3.960" and 8ax-3.950.Barrel heights are my considering factor. Thanks.

They are 89A's and they are 3.915. $425 for the set with no intake rubbers or reeds. The pistons can go with them free but I don't think they can be used.

I bought this 750 engine from a guy that was putting it on ashalt. I haven't been able to get back in touch with the guy. You would have assumed he would have welded it while it was apart but I don't know. Do you know if there is any way to tell without splitting the case again ?

Back