750 Vmax-4 engine/misc parts

Master of Faster

Hey guys, I've got some 750 stuff that I'm getting rid of, finally going to build something bigger for my lake racer. Feel free to make offers.

750 Bottom end minus stator/flywheel, crank was trued and welded last season, new crank seals, very clean. Currently firing 180* but I'll re-index it back to 90* if thats how you need it. $300 + shipping

750 heads, shaved .090" and squish re-cut. Made 165 psi cranking comp on the last motor they were on. Very nice/clean. $75 for the pair.

2 Stock 93 cylinders,good shape. $45 each.

4 92 cylinders that have been ported on, 200* EX, 134* transfers with .047" base gaskets, deck milled .050". Never got these to run the way I wanted, so if you wanna experiment with em you can have em all for $75.

Good 92 CDI box, plugs were cut off to use on 800 box, plenty of wire to solder plug back on. $20

Good 95 800 CDI box, plug cut off to use on a Reichards box, plenty of wire to solder plug back on $50.

Stock 750 pipes/y-pipes,need paint. $30

Also have alot of assorted stock parts if anybody needs anything, suspensions, gas tanks, gauge pod, plastics, air boxes, coolers...

Last edited:

Back