80 srx oil injection

BUBS SRX

I am having trouble,I believe it is dumping TOO MUCH oil.Last year I had to stop every half hour or so to clear oil out of the fuel pump line connected to the block.Would I be better off eliminating injection all together or fixing?If eliminating what premix ratio should I start with,Also what jetting should I use?
I may even be selling my 2,One runs great one is full parts sled and several extra parts.

THREE THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP FOR MY 80 SRX IS A STOCK SMOKED WINDSHIELD. FRONT BUMPER, AND A ORIGINAL SEAT. HAVE ANY OF THESE. NOW, DUDE. ARE YOU FOULING PLUGS ? ALSO IF YA DECIDE TO GO TO PRE-MIX. 32:1 WOULD BE FINE WITH STOCK JETTING. !! 3:16 (tony)

YAMMI ,We have chatted about the broken winshield before,so that is a part I too am looking for.
The bumper I have to take a look at,The seat is there but had been poorly recovered by the person I bought parts sled from.If its the foam and actual framework then that is good but like I said poorly covered.If you want I will send you some pictures of the seat and bumper some time this week.
SO are you saying just eliminating the O/Injection all together would be the better option?

I didnt answer the plug fouling,YES.I have not fired it up yet this winter,Been hunting pretty hard + working 10-12 hr days.
Original carbs(butterfly)stock exhaust everything else been gone through or replaced still need to replace main seals of bottom end and will most likley do the crank bearings while I'm in there if needed.

OK, I REMEBER YOU. I THINK I HAD ALREADY ASKED YA FOR THOSE PARTS. ANYWAYS IF YOUR FOULING PLUGS, YOU CAN CHECK YOUR OIL PUMP SETTING. THOSE LINES RUN YOUR FUEL PUMP FROM VACUM FROM YOUR CRANK CASE. I ALSO REMEBER THERE WAS ALWAYS ALITTLE EXCESS OIL IN THEM. ANYWAYS DUDE I HAVE STOCK OIL PUMP SPEC IF YA NEED IT OR BYPASS INJECTION AND PRE- MIX ! 3:16 (tony)

Yes same guy just not been to active latley.But as far as the oil in the line it it excessive to the point where it fills up to the fuel pump and restricts the diaphram from pumping correctly.A simple fix but every half hour or so while riding,bumpy or smooth.
The proper oil pump specs would be greatly appreciated

DUDE, PULL THE OIL PUMP CABLE OUTER TUBE TOWARD THE OIL PUMP AND ADJUST THE GAP BETWEEN THE ADJUSTER AND THE OUTER TUBE TO SPEC.
PLAY- 23+-1mm ( 0.91+-0.04 in) !! 3:16 (tony)

Back