800 carbs on EBAY

That is one of the better E bay sellers for V max parts, I have used her several times!. She will even discount shipping if it comes out less. Questions for Rustman. If I put a 800 CDI on my 93 751 w/ PSI pipes I do not need the 800 carbs----right????

That is one of the better E bay sellers for V max parts, I have used her several times!. She will even discount shipping if it comes out less. Questions for Rustman. If I put a 800 CDI on my 93 751 w/ PSI pipes I do not need the 800 carbs----right????

You got it!

I wouldnt run those PSI's though, my birthday is approaching so what I would do is take them off, box them up and ship them here to me. I'll even accept shipping to Maine to save you some money. Heck I'm so nice I'll even pay the shipping.

I have also bought parts from the seller kathsellsall, actually just bought an 800 clutch the other day. Someone bought the one piece jackshaft on me though, for $35. What a steal! I would not hesitate to do business with this person.

great deal for someone, although 800 carbs not imperative to run 800 stuff.

Sorry for any confusion, wasn't implying you had to have the 800 carbs, just that if you were going to convert your 750 carbs and were going to buy the 800 needles and jets from the dealer you probably wouldn't have any more money in these than doing the conversion to the 750's and you would have an extra set of carbs......................Tom

Sorry for any confusion, wasn't implying you had to have the 800 carbs, just that if you were going to convert your 750 carbs and were going to buy the 800 needles and jets from the dealer you probably wouldn't have any more money in these than doing the conversion to the 750's and you would have an extra set of carbs......................Tom

I agree with that, my local dealer wants somewhere in the neighbourhood of $8 per jet. I Drive an hour each way to get to Maine so I can buy parts at a better price.

Back