92-750 crank fixed - workin great , then destroyed

fixerman519

My buddys 92 spun the crank, we sent it out and got fixed and put back in ( was actually fun cause it wasnt mine ) we went out 2 times ( 20 mile runs ) worked great . the 3rd time out I was not there, he was running @ 150 km/hr in a flat ditch/ field when he went to pass a RX-1 when he figured out that there was a telephone box between him and a sucessful pass, he didnt win ( the tip off the left ski was actually touching the primary clutch) bulk head bent pretty bad, hood and side panels smashed to bits. the worst part of it all was that this was a MINT 92 with lower mileage . but no body was hurt . He doesnt want to spend any money on it right now ( WIFE) so we tied it to 2 diesel trucks and tried to straighten the front bulk head but it wouldnt budge ( was afraid of ripping it in 2 ) time for the sawzal.
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

Fixerman519. I,m in southern Ontario. What is your friend going to do with this sled? I,m interested in it for parts and such!!! Does he want to part with it? Thanks...Rob.

As of right now no, we are going to try to cut out and weld in "home pieces" and see if it works , I know of a fellow member near London that is parting out 1, if you want to pm me your # I will email it to him , I can remember his screen name at the monent ( memory sucks ) vmaxmike or something, from dutton, ontario maybe you know him. If he decides to sell it I will message you.

Back