'92 750 Vmax

Vmaxmike

'92 750 Vmax PART OUT....

Late season find, really in pretty decent shape. I'm not sure if I want to put the time in to restore it or let her go as parts so you guys can fix a few others up.

Hood is broke, seat cover torn, and the primary needs a rear sheeve. Rest is pretty good and she starts on the first pull.

Respond here or Pm me if you need parts and prices.

Attachments

• ZZ.jpg
    ZZ.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 194
  • Dd1.jpg
    Dd1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 195
  • 2011-04-15 13.28.46.jpg
    2011-04-15 13.28.46.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

short piece of jack and chain? oh, and suspension did arrive it was just set aside like I had thought.

short piece of jack and chain? oh, and suspension did arrive it was just set aside like I had thought.

I'll inspect them when I take it apart and PM you.

How did the Skid make the trip, did the UPS gorilla hurt it on the way?

M

Hey guys, please don't take sleds like this apart. This one is too far away for me, but it looks like it is in nicer shape than any of mine and the parts it could use to make it really nice are the easy parts to do.

Looks can be decieving 4X4...... this machine had a broken bulk head and was tweeked. I know when to part and when to save.

Mike,

Was this the one by Madison on craigslist?

LOL Nah.... that one was way nicer I kept that.

I got another "heads up" from a buddy that this one was on C/L about 40 minutes away. It ran well but was half apart and rough body. After I saw the cracks in the chassis I sharpened my axe :)

I may be a bit late on the draw here, but I would be interested in carbs if you want to part it out. I'm in NY so obviously I would pay for shipping. let me know.

Back