92-94 Parts - lowering tubes, spring, helix, chain, gears

Ken

Lowering Tubes, I got them off ebay, they were listed as new 2" Bender Lowering Tubes for a Vmax-4, I never installed them, they are 2 3/4" long, $35.00 us plus shipping.

I can ship in Canada or the US. US will probably be UPS or USPS. Canada mail or Purolator. I can ship dirt cheap in Ontario, most items probably won't be more than $6.00, unless you live back in the woods.

If you see something that you want and don't think that my price is fair just send me a pm or an email.

Attachments

• LowTubes1.JPG
    LowTubes1.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 312

Hauck Yellow Spring, the Blue is sold. It's a short cap spring less than 5 coils, initial force 40kg, 15kg more than a 92 spring, 10kg more than a 93/94 spring, should raise your engagement rpm, never installed, $20.

Shipping same as above.

Attachments

• Springs1.JPG
    Springs1.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Helix, "A" 42/37 multi angle, it was the 92 update helix, it fits 92 - 94 secondarys.

FYI - There is also another version of the 42/37 that is a "R" helix, it won't slide onto the 92 spline, there is a slight difference in the diameter of the splines.

It is showing a little wear in the nickle on one side, still worked fine, see photo, $20 us.

Shipping same as above.

Attachments

• Helix1.JPG
    Helix1.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 297
  • Helix2.JPG
    Helix2.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 302
  • Helix3.JPG
    Helix3.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Stock 92 chain and top gear, 66 link, 13 wide, and 20 tooth gear, both in good condition, never ran with studs, $35 US.

Shipping same as above.

Attachments

• 66Chain1.JPG
    66Chain1.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 296
  • 66Chain2.JPG
    66Chain2.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 297
92 chain and bottom gear, 68 link, 13 wide, and 37 tooth gear. Gears your sled down for better acceleration, it's the recommended high altitude combination when used with your stock 20 tooth top gear in the Yamaha service manual. I used it for running 660', topped out about 90 mph and outran sleds that did higher speeds, in good condition, I purchased it used and it didn't see a lot of runs, $60 us.

Shipping same as above.

Attachments

• 68Chain1.JPG
    68Chain1.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 295
  • 68Chain2.JPG
    68Chain2.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 292
I could use a spare!

Cylinder head for a 750, purchased off ebay, I never installed it, I just used it for measuring and some of my photos when I did my cylinder lift. It looks excellent, $50 us.

Hold this cylinder head for me Ken. Maybe next time you are in Sudbury you could drop it off for me. I have Pay Pal for payment just to let you know.

Talk to you soon.

machz830 said:
sent you a pm Ken on that helix....it's stamped 38 degree on the back...was it recut to a 42/37?

The 38 is a casting mark. Yamaha used the 38 casting to cut the 42/37 from. The little "A" that you see stamped on it denotes it as being a 42/37.

You need a chart to identify the helixes. I don't think there is one posted anywhere on the site and I can't scan mine because my scanner is caput. If you want I can post in the general forum and see if anyone can post a chart.

Back