92-94 secondary clutches & helix's

nate b

got a 92 secondary, 94 secondary, red spring, pink&white spring, 2- 42/37 helix's, 1 42/37 helix that has been machined so the clutch can open farther, 1 brand new helix that is a custom cut, 1 almost new hauck helix that is probably around a 50 deg multi angle, 1 helix I think is a 49/46/39 that has maybe 5 miles on it, and a long jackshaft.
like to get rid of it all in one package, everything works fine.
$275 plus shipping

NATE

Parts

Was that 6 helix's for sale in first post,or did I read it wrong?I counted 6 I thought,hahaha.Now there's 4. Did you sell 2 ? I am very interested in what you have.Just need to know exactly what it is,hahaha.

there is actualy 6, but when you install 1 in each secondary to make it complete, that leaves you 4 spares.
NATE

Clutches

My secondary works OK.I was really more interested in those multi-angle units nate has posted. Will you take $225 cdn for the lot,nate??? I'll be paying for shipping.

Live rates at 2007.06.29 22:59:16 UTC
225.00 CAD

=
211.347 USD

Canada Dollars United States Dollars
1 CAD = 0.939320 USD 1 USD = 1.06460 CAD

I have also secondary for sale if Ike don't want to buy it :) Serviced with new buttons. Comes with stock helix and another cutted one (have to check what it is) This is from -92

Reimond.

Hi Nate

Not sure if you'd consider selling anything separate or if you still want to move everything at once. I am in need of jackshafts, both long and short. Ideally I'd like to pick up both at once, but if I can get them 1 at a time, that is better than not finding them at all.

If you consider selling, just let me know. Any idea on a price if you did decide to sell?

Thanx

Brent

Back