'92 Turbo/Nitrous Vmax-4 mountain mod

kingsandman

1992 turbo and nitrous vmax-4 hill climber. This is the sled that 1st choice turbo and Bender used to develop the Vmax-4 turbo kit. One piece tunnel, 2"x141" camoplast track, light weight skid and seat, 4 post primary, reverse cam roller secondary. Everything that could be done to 4 banger was done to this sled. It's been stored inside for over ten years, but really needs an appreciative buyer. Sled was painted by Brent King from BK Designs at a cost of $4000. Turbo hits hard and nitrous shot is there just for kicks. Runs very strong and sounds like an Indy car at full throttle. Will try to post pics, but can easily email to interested party. Call 604-351-1338 $5000u.s crated and ready to ship at your expense. Sled is in Canada, but will be delivered to shipping company of your choice in Washington State. Of course shipping in Canada would be handled in Canada. Would also consider trade on a 4 stroke Phazer MTX.

Attachments

• Glen's shit 002.jpg
    Glen's shit 002.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 602
  • Glen's shit 003.jpg
    Glen's shit 003.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 579
  • Glen's shit 004.jpg
    Glen's shit 004.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 577
  • Glen's shit 005.jpg
    Glen's shit 005.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 570
  • Glen's shit 006.jpg
    Glen's shit 006.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:

Well it never met reserve, any offers? Try me, there's nothing wrong with it I just don't want it to gather dust anymore. There must be someone who wants a fast 4 banger for a good deal.

THIS SWEET SLED IS NOW MINE, CANNOT WAIT FOR SOME SNOW.. I JUST REDID ALL THE FUEL LINES AND YOU WERE RIGHT IT SOUNDS LIKE A INDY CAR!!! :)

Congrats on the new ride! Looks like a blast... tho that NOS bottle being next to the pipes looks kinda scary.
Chris

Back