92 vmax4 $800

car guy

I really hate to do this but things happen and I need to sell my 92 vmax4 it has just under 3000 mi and it runs and looks great, It has 800 pipes, yammigod clutch setup and bender stinger. The only problem is I put a 1" camoplast track on and tried to make my own chaincase gasket and it didn't work it leaks slowly, not a big deal just need a new gasket but don't have the time or money to fix it right now. Also comes with stock 750 pipes, stock windshield, extra rack of parts carbs and 96 xt pro-action suspension. Come get it $800 firm

vmax1.jpg
vmax2.jpg
vmax44.jpg
vmax3.jpg
vmax5.jpg

It really is a smoking deal guys, the hood and seat are perfect ( the seat is off of a 96) I just need the money right now.

At 7276 klicks round trip its a stretch for me............................Kenneth, Kenneth on the other had has probably worked it out down to the liter ;) ;)

It's a little closer for me, only 3700 km's round trip. Take a few liters in the truck to make that voyage. About 1000 bucks in gas, and that's a generous estimate, lol. Need a teleporter.

Ok guys last chance $700 or I will just keep it till next winter and raise the price. I'm giving it away at this price.

No...I waited too long...It took a while to sell my 700bb vmax on e-bay...Just waiting for the e-check to clear..Was a dam good deal

Back