93 750 parts for sale-CHEAP!!!! Clean out my shop!!!

snoracer25

Make an offer, need to get rid of the stuff. I will not be insulted-trust me. It needs to go. Parted it out a couple years ago and this is what I have left. All items located in Cresco, IA 52136 E mail snoracer25@aol.com. Thanks

stock pipes
rear suspension-will part out
heat exchangers
oil resivor
driveshaft
radiator-small dent on top but doesnt leak.
front struts
right front corner panel
nosecone-has scratches but will sand out
jackshaft
windsheild
secondary clutch
tunnel
steering post/handlebars
throttle block/brake assembly

Last edited:

Are both the long and short jackshafts still available? If so, PM me and maybe we can work something out. I'm having a hard time gauging how much to offer as I see a very wide range in pricing on this site and local places where I found some (I'd hate to make an offer to you that was too low LOL).

The local Yamaha dealer wants nearly $600 for the 2 items new. I have found the long shaft at a local parts salvage place and he wants $150 for that piece alone. I have seen others on here go for $35 shipped.

If ya get a minute, just let me know please.

Thanx

Brent

Last edited:
Miramichi Mad Max4 said:
The local Yamaha dealer wants nearly $600 for the 2 items new. Brent

Ouch!! What country are you in? The US list price should be about half of what you were quoted.

I hear ya. It's not like I live over seas or anything - I am out here in New Brunswick in eastern Canada. They want $349 for the long shaft, plus $149 for the short one. Add it up and throw on the tax and you got $560+.

Back