'93 Rear Skid for Sale

timerman

Hey:
Last year I did a rear skid conversion on my '93 V-max 4. The OEM stock rear skid is available if anyone is looking for a replacement skid or parts.
It has about 4,000 miles on it and is in decent shape. The rear shock is a Ride-On gas aftermarket, which would have to be rebuilt, I'm sure.
The only issue that I'm aware of is that the rubber on one of the small dia. idle wheels has delaminated. But I think I still have the rubber cover if you wanted to bond it back on.
I'm asking $ 40.00 plus what ever the actual UPS charges are to ship to you. If you let me know your zip I can check the actual rate.
Let me know if you want pics or need more info.
Thanks.

Hey timerman, how much to send to "timbucktoo" ??? :4fzfpi:

Dont have the zip, sure ya can find it for me though, LOL:smilielol

Have a good one!!!

Hi Skinner:
I haven't packaged it up so I would have to guess the total weight, but I would estimate about $ 30.00.
What city are you located? Is that a WI address? I am heading over to Green Bay this weekend. If you on the way, I could drop it off.

RacerRob:
I would estimate shipping to you at a Buckthreeeighty and eleventyseven cents. Figure an additional $ 800.00 for desitnation charges, dealer prep, and seal coating...........
:frech32:

Hey timerman, is " seal coating" similar to "blowing a seal" ?? LOL:smilielol

If your drivin to GRB, swing another 2300 miles west & we can have a beer!!:drink1:

Green Bay

Timmerman
I'm in Manitowoc. If your going 43 North to Green Bay I'm only 10 minutes off 43. Would rather give you the 30 bucks for gas than to UPS and all the work to package. I'm around all weekend if that works for you,,,,OOOOOOOOR,,,you could stop here, we can seal coat the skid and car pool to Oregon to drop the skid off for racer-rob. We can stay in Oregon until Robs beer is gone and then head back to Wisconsin. Either way,,,let me know :4fzfo8:

Shipping

I normally would like to drink all of RacerRob's beer, but I'm just not a fan of Phiffer lite, especially when it's beyond the expiration date.
I'll PM you details of our trip and you can let me know what you think.

Hey, hey................. come on Timerman, quit pickin on my beer, so what if ya drink it after its expiration date.:Flush:

Hey, since ya gotta drive from MPLS to GRB, ya be goin right past Chippawa Falls, why dontcha stop at Leinenkugals, pick up some good Oktoberfest Leinie's for all of us, then get Skinner like he said, & come on out.

I will pay for all the Leinie's you can bring & we can drink!!!!!!:drink1:

Had some of that stuff 2 weeks ago when I was in Shawano,WI. VERY GOOD!!:muahaha:

Then while your here, we can get my stock skid out, you can give me pointers on the RX-1 going in & Skinner can take my skid back with him.
Sounds like a good plan to me. Even have a spare room for youse guys to stay in.

Lookin foward to the party!! If ya wait a couple weeks, might have some snow in the high country!!!:snow:

Leinnies

Sounds like a hell of an idea, should wait until ya got the snow though. Meanwhile Rob, if ya get lonesome for Mr leinnie, holler and we'll ship ya some :4fzfo8:

Packers rule!

30 bucks for shipping? Dream on! :smilielol :smilielol :smilielol :smilielol Skid weighs about 65 lbs., too much for the U.S. Postal Service. It cost me $85 to ship mine to RDL through UPS. You guys are gonna have lots of extra beer money left over!:4fzfo8:

Hey Skinner, tell Brett I said hi.
Shark

brett is to busy making turnovers in his donut store..... that is what he is used to...right.....lol.....turnovers....lol.....i am soooo funny sometimes

Rick

The skid has been sold.
Thanks guys.
Nice to meet you Skinner. I'll drop you a business card in the mail.
Nice Shop!

Back