94' 750 ST for sale

There's that illusive factory two up seat I am looking for. But I don't need to 2 max 4's.

Last edited:
Very nice sled Mike! And priced right too. I always wanted an ST version but the timing is not good, just purchased another project that will be burning up most of my time this winter (not much sledding for me).

Somebody here needs to buy this CLEAN ST!!

wow can't believe nobody wants this.... come on make me a reasonable offer. I REALLY don't wanna do the unspeakable and cut her up but it seems the only way to sell one for more than $600 these days.

M

This is a smokin deal in my op.

Two bad winters in a row, no sign of getting one yet this year, economy has us all holding our purse a little tighter and the holiday spend frenzy make it hard.

But man,,,, that's a lot of sled for the $.

opsled

Don't think I don't want it, I would love to replace my wife's polaris 440 with this, but she is being real tight with the purse strings this year. If your kids where about 3 years older I am sure I would have be on the Badger on my way home with it by now.

I agree, its a heck of a good price. I'm way too far to make it feasible, or I would be very interested. Not many of them 94 st's around, be a shame to see it get broken up. Hopefully someone will pick this fine beast up.

I know it makes me mad to think the only way to sell it is as pieces..... I can't bring my self to do it. Dam few ST were made that year

M

Isn't that the shits is so far away from the guys who want it. I would pay that Ina heartbeat. Probably 15 our drive on way but I would pay 1500 bucks for that sled if we could get it here.

There's 20 plus inch's just north of Madison(2 hours North if you). Nice trail system too. I just got back-it was great!

Back