94 Large Vmax4 Hood Decals

robtan88

Guys. I have 2 of the large Vmax4 hood decals left that I had made that I would like to get rid of and 3 pair of the TSS pogo decals left. The hood decals are $50 a piece plus cost of mailing, or I will cut you a deal of $80. for the pair of Vmax4 hood decals. The pogo decals are $30. per pair, but I can,t budge on these. Once they are gone that is it. I can,t put up pictures as they have that application coating stuff on them that can,t be peeled back to show you. They must be installed first. Thank you...Rob.

I purchased a 94 hood decal and two sets of poge decals from Rob. Holly Crap are they nice. I did not need the hood decal as I do not have a 94, but got for my enclosed trailer. I can't believe the quality of these decals. I'm working on a set for the 97 V4 now, and know how difficult it is to get the decals as good as Rob got these. I can't believe that guys backed on buying these from Rob. All I have to say to that is it is definately their Loss.Thanks Rob!!!

Thanks for the compliment Carl, and I,m really glad you are happy with them. I shot for the best quality and duplication of the decals we could get. I wasn,t blowing smoke when I took a shot at this, and it does,t have to be dead in the water if every one who said they are "interested" in decals would commit when the product was offered up. I do still have the sources and the people in the know. Thank you SO much for your support to the members who bought decals. I still say this could fly...Rob.

I too bought a set of 94 decals off Rob and am more than happy with the quality! They are as close to OEM as could be expected!!
I did not need them at this time, but figured i might someday and it helped to support a Vmax-4 brothers investment.
As you both know (Carl and Rob) I have an almost complete set of OEM 97 decals in the wrappers, so once you two decide who is going to spearhead
getting duplicates made I will gladly ship them to you to copy, I know either way they will be in good hands!!

Bubba ....:rockon:

97 vmax4-800
96 vmax4-800
95 vmax4-800
94 vmax4-750 (x2)
93 vmax4-still looking...
92 vmax4-750 (x2)

Last edited:
I have a set of 94 decals as well from Rob. Superb quality is all I can say. Mine are still waiting to be used but when the day comes I know I have as close to OEM as could be had. Thanks Rob!

I would be interested in the pogo decals. I have a 93 though. Are they the same for 93 and 94. I'm new to the VMAX4 ownership as of 02/13. Thanks Brent

Back