94 vmax with extras

stain

Reluctantly putting up my 94 Vmax 4 up for sale. Got it from a member here this fall but plans have changed.3600 miles. 94 750 with Bender wide front end, I believe to be Bender twins, overstuffed seat, 2 inch ROX bar riser. Hi Tech 911 cover with Clutching from the tech pages here. Hydro brake. Currently sled has a 2000 Arctic cat ZL skid installed. Extra Cat skid for parts. I have a Bender PRO-MAXX skid that was in the sled to go with it. Also a parts machine with a good motor compression wise--I have never heard it run,and a rear skid. Sled is in pretty good shape for a 20 year old machine. $2500 B.O. May be able to help with delivery.

Last edited:

Stain post as many pic's of your sled the xtra's as you can, they will do alot of talking, IM sure you will get the offers!!

Looking for offers on this sled. I broke the #2 piston. Motor is out of the sled and motor is out of donor sled. Getting ready to re-seal donor motor and reinstall but I am just getting tired of it. Some one make an offer on all this stuff!!!!

Back